Overseas Travel Request

If you're planning to take your Fleet Hire vehicle abroad either for business or pleasure, you'll need to ensure you obtain a VE103 Vehicle on Hire Certificate. This entitles you to drive the vehicle in any EU member state.

If you would like us to issue you with a VE103 Certificate, please complete the form below or alternatively email or call our helpdesk on 0844 85 45 123.

Your company will be charged £15 per VE103 issued. Please allow 7-14 days for delivery, and also ensure that your insurance policy covers you to drive abroad.

Drivers who do not have Fleet Hire's RAC membership should check that they have adequate cover for overseas travel.

European legislation is constantly evolving and changing and in order to ensure that you fully comply with the latest legislation, country by country, we recommend that you seek advice from the Foreign and Commonwealth office. For further information visit the FCO Driving Abroad website or call 0845 850 2829.

It is possible to list one main driver and two additional drivers on a VE103B certificate, but the main driver must be in the car at all times.

If an additional driver will be driving the vehicle alone they must carry their own original VE103B certificate. Foreign authorities will view this additional driver as the main driver and wish to verify them accordingly.

* Required

Contact Details

Vehicle/Driver Details

As appears on Driver 1 driving licence

Further Details

Please ensure someone will be available to sign for receipt of the certificate